Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some questions our clients usually ask. If you don’t find your answer here, contact our support team:
1. What if someone finds out I’ve used your services?
2. How can I be sure the editor working on my paper is a professional?
We have a strict employment policy. We only hire editors with:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A GPA of no less than 3.0
- At least 80% score on our test
- A score of at least 80 points on grammarly.com
3. Are you really an American company?
MyPaperEdit is a US-incorporated company with headquarters located in Delaware.
However, in the spirit of full disclosure, we do have a Ukrainian support office.