Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some questions our clients usually ask. If you don’t find your answer here, contact our support team:
1. What if someone finds out I’ve used your services?
That won’t happen unless you tell them. MyPaperEdit will not disclose the personal information you have submitted to our website. You can learn more about our non-disclosure rules on the page of our Confidentiality Policy.
2. How can I be sure the editor working on my paper is a professional?
We have a strict employment policy. We only hire editors with:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A GPA of no less than 3.0
- At least 80% score on our test
- A score of at least 80 points on grammarly.com
3. Are you really an American company?
MyPaperEdit is a US-incorporated company with headquarters located in Delaware.
However, in the spirit of full disclosure, we do have a Ukrainian support office.
4. Are there available editors to work on my paper?
We keep a pool of professional freelance editors that we have located in specialized LinkedIn groups. Each field of study has a definite number of editors. However, most of them are willing to take orders outside of their comfort zone. After you place an order, we will quickly locate the best editor to work on your paper and notify you when the work is complete.
5. Are the editors compensated enough for their work?
There are no two identical orders, so the editor’s earnings are calculated for every paper. We take into account the editor’s success rate, the volume of the work and the deadline you set. On average, editors get paid at least $5 per page.
6. I don’t like the edits. What should I do?
However improbable, sometimes editors miss the mark on the first try. You can use your three free revisions to request the editor to polish the document further. If after three revisions you feel like there is no understanding between you and your editor, you can require another professional to work on your paper. Contact the support team to settle this matter.
7. Will you keep a copy of my paper for your database?
To ensure your paper is free of plagiarism, we keep it in our system. We don’t use your documents, and the moment you download the edited text, you become its only legal owner.
8. How will I get my edited paper?
First, you will get a PDF preview version once the edits are complete. If you like what you see, you can approve the paper and download a text file immediately or have it delivered to your inbox. Otherwise, send the document for revision.
9. Will I get my money back if I don’t like the edits?
You are eligible for full or partial refunds. You can learn more about getting your payment back on our Money Back Guarantee page.
10. Can I talk to my editor directly?
There is a message section in your control panel that you can use to contact the editor at any time. However, do not expect an immediate answer, as the editor might be offline working on your document. If you have any pressing questions, reach out to the support team, and they will get ahold of your editor quickly.